Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I can haz cat

With the new house comes a cat. I am not a cat person. I think cats are a waste of air. I hate cats. I like dogs. This cat is different. This is a cool cat. It likes to hang out with me.

I am sleeping on my daughter's trundle bed until the old house sells. Do you like the attractive linens? The yellow paint may drive me insane, but there are exactly 2,377 things to do first before I worry about painting. I just wanted to tell you that I met a cat that I like.

8 comments:

Lou Minatti said...

Size 34, in case you're wondering. Heh!

Jean ValJean said...

I WAS wondering. I even tried to click on the pic to see a bigger version.

About the cat: I'm a dog person myself, but my gf has a cat that is the first cat I've ever liked. He's mellow, doesn't meow in the middle of the night, is good at keeping company, and doesn't freak out when you pet him.

TCN said...

Size 34!? Ha! It's a "plant"! :-)

Lou Minatti said...

Jean, that's this cat. It's more like a dog. I like that.

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to get p***y in bed. :o)

Dan from Madison said...

I used to be a cat hater until we picked one up at the humane society several years ago. He died, but we got another one right after that - I like cats now. Both of the ones we have always want to be around the people and always plop themselves in our laps. I like it.

Bill in NC said...

I like both, but cats are usually cheaper and easier to own than dogs.

So we have two cats and play with the neighborhood dogs.

Steve V. (remodelnerd) said...

Oh, so you don't like cats until you actually hang out with one.

This is a very good first step on a road to rehabilitation. Maybe my cats will start reading your blog again.